Lincoln Mobile Facial Beauty Treatments
Nats Nails & Body Solutions provide top quality facial beauty treatments in Lincoln, using facial products from some of the top professional salon brands. So if you live in Lincoln, Nats Nails & Body Solutions will take the hassle out of your beauty regime by doing the beauty facial treatments in our beauty room in Lincoln at a time that suits you best. Now providing Elemis facials.
Beauty Gift Vouchers Available
Is the man in your life always struggling to buy you that special gift? if so well you need to let him know of the range of beauty gift vouchers from Nats Nails And Beauty of Lincoln click on the button below.
What Is A Facial Beauty treatment?
A facial is a beauty treatment for your face. Facial treatments use everything from oils, creams, gels and serums to electric currents, oxygen jets and massage to get your skin cleaner, healthier and brighter looking. In the treatment rooms and on the shop shelves there are so many brands and styles of facials available, and each beauty treatment room, spa and therapist will have a different brand and each brand will describe what they do in a different way, and what they all do. But do we know and understand what it all means.
I hope you learn a little here and what is on offer from Nats Nails & Beauty
What is a facial beauty treatment good for?
This will depend on the type of facial that you are having. What the facials say will always give a good indication of their general intention and what you can expect to get from your treatment. The aim of most facials is the same:
- To cleanse, this will clean away the layer of dead skin cells on your face that by simple washing does not and it will deep-clean the pores to help prevent acne and dull skin.
- To balance, this will balance the different areas of facial skin, and improve the texture, general health and appearance of your skin.
- To rehydrate, this will help to moisturize and nourish your skin
- To tighten and brighten, helping you look younger, firmer, fresher and even lovelier!
Nearly all facials will cleanse, exfoliate, tone and moisturize your skin. Just by having a simple facial it should make you feel pampered, and it will do your skin the world of good. Most facials will leave you feeling relaxed and refreshed and your skin feeling softer and cleaner.
Some beauty facial treatments will involve a consultation before the facial, this is where the therapist will work out your skin type and texture, and tailor the facial to meet your needs. This usually happens at the beginning of your appointment rather than beforehand.
For the success of many facials it will depend largely on the products used, and also whether your skin happens to like them or not. If you have sensitive skin, it might be worth asking in advance if you can “test” the products to make sure that you do not have a reaction to that facial product.
Facial Beauty Treatment Precautions
Pretty much anyone can have a facial without risk! But here are some things to think about.
- If you have any skin allergies or conditions, please make sure you tell your beauty therapist about them, not just to the receptionist when you book your appointment.
- If you are, or think you might be, pregnant you should always tell the therapist as well as some products may not be suitable for you to have.
- If you are having treatments that use electric currents and don’t like the idea of electric currents or you have any other worries or questions you should always ask.
- If at any time you feel uncomfortable with the treatment you are having then you should always let your therapist know.
What To Expect From A Facial Beauty Treatment
This will depend on the facial that you’re going to have. Generally speaking, you will usually receive your facial while either seated in a reclining chair or lying down on a massage table. Your hair will be swept back from your face and most facials will feature some light massage, including your neck and shoulders.
So depending on the kind of facial/massage you are having, you will have various creams, mud’s, masks or oils rubbed into your skin, using different motions and perhaps with a variety of towels, compresses or applicators.
Other features of a facial may include
- Acupressure or light pressure-point massage
- A light electrical pulse to stimulate your circulation and help the products penetrate your skin
- Hot stones laid gently on the skin
- Hot towels or compresses, often scented with essential oils
- Oxygen jets
- Steam facials and all sorts of other things
A facial can last from between 15 minutes to two hours, again this will depend on the type of beauty treatment you are having and how many products and procedures that involves.
Having a mini-facial is a one-facial-fits-all type of treatment that incorporates all of the basic elements of having a facial. This type of facial will lasting between 20- 30 minutes, a mini-facial is likely to include cleansing, exfoliating, toning and a face mask.
You may also see the specialist or advanced in the title, or a luxury facial. These will last longer than the average facial and may include a combination of elements found in other facials. This type of facial will also cost more than your regular facial.
Many facials feature the same processes, products and techniques. The difference is often in origin and emphasis of what the beauty therapist will do. I have tried to explain some of the most common ways in which a facial is given and given you an idea of what you will get from them.
Facial Beauty Treatment Tip
If your skin feels nice afterwards – which it should – make sure you ask your therapist what products she used so that you can buy any that you really liked to use at home.
The Basic Steps Of A Facial Beauty treatment
- Cleansing - A facial begins with a cleansing with cotton pads or sponges and a product chosen for your skin type, normal, dry, oily, combination, sensitive or mature.
- Exfoliation - is where we take away the dead skin ready for the next stage.
- Extraction of blackheads or whiteheads - if you want it and need it. It may cause broken capillaries and discoloration if done on sensitive skin, or done improperly. People have different pain tolerance for extractions. They can be uncomfortable, especially on thin or ruddy skin.
- Facial Massage – using classic strokes to both relax you and stimulate your skin and facial
- Facial Mask -mask targeted to your skin type (dry, oily, combination, sensitive, mature) and condition. During the facial, the therapist should stay in the room and give you a scalp massage or some other service.
Remember ladies facials are not just for us, why not get the man in your life to have one as well, he will benefit just as much as you will.
Tips After A facial Beauty Treatment
A good facial will leave you glowing with a sense of how beautiful and renewed/rebalanced/ restored and how revitalized you feel. You may not look any of those things. You may look a bit greasy, very under-made up, and a bit unkempt (for one thing, your fringe will be sticking up having been swept back during the treatment). So do check yourself in the mirror before you leave. Give your skin time to settle and you will look a million pounds.
Remember Mae West said, “You are never too old to look younger.”
Elemis And Crystal Clear Facial Treatments:
A range of treatments will be available soon
Collagen full facial Mask: £30.00
This can be used on all skin types but is great for mature skin
Lip Collagen Mask: £15.00
Eye Collagen Mask: £15.00
Lip & Eye Collagen Mask: £25
Deep cleansing facial: £28.00
For all skin types. This will include a facial steamer, followed by a deep cleansing mask and exfoliation, followed by hydrating moisturizer facial.
All the following Facial will have the following treatments, lasting 40 minutes :
Deep cleansing mask
Bamboo exfoliator cleanse
And finally a moisturising cream
Clarifying Facial: £25.00
This Clarifying Facial is designed for normal, combination & oily skin types.
Hydrating Facial: £25.00
This Hydrating Facial is designed for dry, dehydrated & mature skin types.
Gentle Facial Kit: £25.00
This Gentle Facial is designed for sensitive & delicate skin types.
I will soon be giving a range of facial treatments using the Elemis products, so please keep coming back to check when these treatments become available.
Beauty Gift Vouchers Available
Tell the man in your life how he can spoil you by giving you that extra special gift of a Beauty gift voucher from Nats Nails And Beauty of Lincoln and be pampered with a selection of beauty treatments in the comfort of your own home.
We now have a range of leading health and beauty offers online that are delivered direct to your home so take a look now …. Click Here
Incoming search terms:
- facial for men
- facial treatment
- men facial treatment
- mobile facial
- man facial
- facial men
- mobile facials
- basic facial steps